Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chris - 1963 Airflyte CUSTOM WINGS

Well this was something a bit different. Chris contacted me and asked if I wanted to make him a customized set of wings that were inspired by the tail lights on an old Cadillac. I said sure and we went back and forth a bit on the design. Chris decided on the 2 lights in line with the second and fourth lines of the wing. He picked out and provided the lights and harness and I implemented them into the wing for him. I have not seen them lit yet but they came out looking great. I look forward to seeing them mounted on his camper.

Best of luck and thank you for bringing me this unique project.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are awesome...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are rad Are they running lights or brake lights?

    ReplyDelete